Back to homepage
IDnext will be content rich
and feature an exclusive mix of presentations and debates of worldwide experts, innovators and key players in
the world of Digital Identity will address topics including (but not limited
Over the different tracks of the event, catalyzed
networking opportunities will bring together experts and professionals from the
industry, government representatives, innovators and (pioneering) end-users.
Active participation in the annual IDnext event offers unique
opportunities of interaction, dissemination of knowledge and experience with
- Rethinking digital services: disruptive
- Current developments of eID solutions in
Europe – best practices in Europe.
- Standard and Building Blocks|:opportunities and necessities
- E-identity and trust services: rolling out eIADS and accelerating private sector take-up.
- Privacy in a digital world: guiding the future.
- Identification and migration in the digital
- Architecting a digital world strategy for PSD2
- Can trust (services) be regulated?Regulatory fitness (in view of the need to have regulatory
alignment between sector specific
initiatives and eIDAS.
- Smart cities – smart and connected citizens.
- How to ensure compatibility between big data and KYC.
- GDPR has arrived. what next?
- Securing the digital economy
- eIDAS and PSD/2 - a perfect marriage in the digital marketplace?