The Cyber Security Experience will take place on Thursday, November 29 at the NBC Congress Center in Nieuwegein (Utrecht). No standard conference, but a refreshing new concept which is all about experience and learning from each other’s knowledge and expertise.
Be part of the solution
The Cyber Security Experience brings Security Professionals together. Participants will learn about security challenges and solutions from leading organizations. In addition, there is a lot of attention of the mutual exchange of experience and expertise. All information about the congress and the new programcan be found on the website.
Why you should participate in the Cyber
Security Experience 2018
- participation is free of charge for end users.
- you will know which threats you have to take into account, now and in the future.
- you will know what responsibility the government and umbrella organizations take in the field of Cyber Security
- you will gain a lot of experience through discussions with more then 200 other security professionals
- you will know how vulnerabilities in your organizations are exposed by hackers
- you can raise awareness in your organization
- you know how your organization compares to other organizations.
IDnext Invites you!
We invite you to participate in the Cyber Security Experience conference. Register directly with our relation code 488FLBF5, participation is free of charge for end users*.
Cyber Security Experience conference will take place on Thursday, November 29th at the NBC Congress Center in
* Please note: this conference is only free of charge for end users who work at organisations involved in the orientation or purchase of products or services related to the conference topic. Advisors, consultants, people who are not professionally active, jobseekers and students / trainees are seen as non-end users. For these visitors, a participation fee of 645 euros is asked. (This also applies to registrations via our relationship code.)